Five Ways to Waterproof your Basement
1. Install a drain tile system.
2. Regrade around your foundation.
3. French drains can be used to direct water through the yard, and away from the house.
4. Remove overgrown shrubbery around your foundation.
5. Replace concrete to proper grade. When concrete is installed poorly, overtime there is a slope that can lead to water drainage into your basement. By properly grading the concrete, we are able to prevent seepage into the basement.
Call us today to receive $100 off foundation repair.